In its quest to continually improve, Springett’s Arcade has commenced new works to improve the arcade for its customers and resident retailers and professionals.
The exciting new improvements include:
- Refreshing the facade of the Bong Bong Street entry;
- Installations of new windows on the western end of the building;
- Completion of refurbishment on new office space on the gallery level;
- Installation of new roof in the 1926 section of the building;
- Upgrades to bench chairs in the arcade; and
- New UV tinting for the skylight glass is planned in time for summer.
Picture your business here
Currently office space on gallery level is available in various sizes from 10.5m2 to 55.08m2. Offices include sinks, kitchen space , air conditioning and would be ideal for professional business, therapists (spa or social health). Shop 10 is also available on the ground level. Learn more.
A Great Place to Be
With a wide range of retailers and services across two levels, Springett’s Arcade is a convenient base for employees and customers and is an easy stroll to the green open space of Corbett Gardens park as well as a range of shops, major retailers (Coles, Woolworths) and a range of cafes and restaurants.
Retail and Professional Space is available for lease now. For a tour and more information contact Kerry Olesen 0416 411 883 or Chris Hunt 0413 123 678. Learn more and experience the interactive tour on www.bowraloffices.com.au.